Friday, November 20, 2015

Man Named 'Phuc Dat Bich' Post Passport Online To Prove Name Legitimacy

Which type name be this? Smh

A man whose real name is Phuc Dat Bich felt the need to take to Facebook after no one believed that he was actually named Phuc Dat Bich.

He posted an image of his passport onto the social networking sight alongside a rant which highlighted his frustrations.Mr Bich wrote:

"I find it highly irritating the fact that nobody seems to believe me when I say that my full legal name is how you see it.I've been accused of using a false and misleading name of which I find very offensive.

"Is it because I'm Asian? Is it?"Having my [Facebook account] shut down multiple times and forced to change my name to my 'real' name, so just to put it out there. My name.
"Yours sincerely, Phuc Dat Bich."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...