Thursday, October 1, 2015

Woman Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Vagina Urgently Needs Your Advice

It reads:
"Something has been weighing heavily on my mind and I
don't know how to send it in. My husband can not sleep if he
doesn't suck pussy. It's a serious habit and I have learnt to
live with it. .
.

We have been married for 2years now. If he travels, I go
with him just cos of this. We don't have kids yet. When I'm
on my period we make arrangement for a girl he can suck
before he can sleep.
The girl comes to the room, get on the
bed and after sucking her and
she cums my hubby will sleep off there and she can go to
the guest room.
I once arranged for one girl but she doesn't have clitoris cos
of circumcision so it was hard for her to cum so hubby was
just like a crazy animal that night, he just kept twisting his
finger inside her vigorously with his mouth stuck on her labia
and his leg was just twitching, still she didn't cum.
I had to
take her back and that night went out to look for someone. .
When I came back without anybody his eyes was just red
and he said I should go and wash my period thoroughly and
come and lie down which I did so that he can suck and
sleep.
Is anybody going through this? I'm tired of this. I feel
nothing in my vagina anymore. What do I do? Please
BC."......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...