Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy Independence Day, We Are Fully Back To Keep You Information ^Wise^

We are sorry for the long vacation, yes had some business to handle and you know how time flies, had to take a little time off blogging so I could really concentrate, 
I know you all miss me and am always honored when I check enekem.com live traffic from time to time and see that some of you guys keep checking the blog for new updates
Am very sorry for the disappointment had to give my final year last semester all the attention she wanted so I would not have to come back for her,  Thanks for the calls, text messages, emails and all, also to those of you that sent me materials and I didn't publish, will go back into my inbox and publish them randomly till all of them are published, 
Miss you guys my blog Familia,  so now back to business
The pretty lady in Naija Jersey is @call_me_da_bosslady on IG, you can follow her 😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...