Thursday, October 1, 2015

NO LOVE!! AM Seriously Thinking About Cheating On My Husband - - Betrayed Wife

This is one of those issues that a lot of women have to overlook or endure during marriage, but before you judge her read her story



"So my husband cheated on me some months ago right. I
realised this when i came across numerous flirtatious
messages on his whatsapp.




The drama resulting from that discovery was so complicated, i
don't even have the strength to go there. Anyways, my reason
for this post is that I am obsessed with paying him back in his
own coin. I think i'm way too hot for that insult he meted out to
me like does he think because i have two kids I am like totally
off the market?
The first two guys i flirted with as payback (via the same
whatsapp) were falling over themselves to get with me. My
husband saw the messages (i'm glad he did) and it drove him
crazy, he was swearing fire and brimstone about what he'll do
to any guy that messes with me.
Right now, I don't feel any love for my husband, I kinda told
him that already. He broke my heart and I don't think it can
ever heal. I'm only here in this marriage co-habitation cause he
has some money (i like the entitled life) and of course I would
love to give the kids a two-parent home. (I have some cash of
my own though but he has a lot more).
I totally ignore my husband now, I don't give a hoot about
whether he comes home or not. Some days ago, after staying
away for like forever, he came home ready to give a million
explanations about his whereabouts but i wasn't interested, i
just carried on a conversation with him like i didn't notice he
had been absent (the same explanation i used to literally beg
him for).



It's making him so uncertain and shaky and i'm loving it. Looks
like he enjoyed the attention i used to give him before when i
used to whine about him not calling me and not coming
home. Now i don't give a f*** and he knows it. Anyways, I
probably won't cheat unless i meet a really classy, enlightened,
well travelled young-man , the type i'm usually attracted to
(like my husband), for now i just feel like ranting.


 Most
Nigerian men are not my type anyway. I'm 27 so i'm not that
old. This n**n**** messed with the wrong wife.



I'm available to read your comments. Try and be nice, okay?
*tougueout."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...