Saturday, April 25, 2015

 I am a woman – Bruce Jenner tells Diane Sawyer in ABC interview (photos)

Bruce Jenner has finally confirmed what everyone is waiting to ear in an explosive interview with Diane Sawyer last night. Speaking of his transitioning, the 65-year-old former Olympic gold medalist and reality TV star said:  'To all intents and purposes, I am a woman. My brain is much more female than it is male. That's what my soul is. Bruce lives a lie. She is not a lie. I can't do it anymore.' 


Bruce also admitted that he has been taking female hormones for five years - and plans to completely transform into a woman. But he said he was still attracted to females. 'I was never attracted to the guys,' he told Diane, explaining how he has always enjoyed a good sex life.

"I have always been very confused with my gender identity since I was this big,' admitted Bruce, lowering his hand to several feet above the ground. People look at me differently. They see this macho male, but this female side is part of me, it's who I am. I was not genetically born that way, and so now I have all the male parts and all that kind of stuff so in a lot of ways we're different but we still identify as female.'

My whole life has been getting me ready for this. I'm really excited about the future, about what good I could do in the world. It's going to be an emotional rollercoaster, but somehow I'm gonna get through it... I feel like I'm going to be OK. 2015 is going to be quite a ride... Quite a ride.'
He also told Diane that he had embarked on hormone therapy and electrolysis within 10 years of becoming an Olympic champion in 1976.

'I felt like a liar,' he told Diane, reflecting on the speeches he gave, telling people to 'find the champion inside you' while wearing a suit. He admitted he would go back to his hotel after each event, take off his suit, and dress as 'her'. Both his first and second wives knew about his secret, he revealed.
Chrystie was the first one to know,' he said of his first wife, Chrystie Crownover. I said these are my issues, this is what I deal with.' She was loving, but fundamentally believed she could change him. Linda Thompson, his second wife, knew it was something deeper," he said. 

As for Kris, Bruce revealed that his third wife knew about his internal torment from the moment they started dating in the early 1990s. She saw him cross-dressing, he revealed, but he found it difficult to fully express how deep his feelings sat; that his believed his soul to be female.

'I kind of downplayed it. I feel like in a lot of ways, when you loves somebody, you have a tendency, you don't want to hurt them. She didn't say much... "OK, you gonna change now?"' It was tough on her. You see your husband, I get that. I understand...Kris is a good woman. I've got no complaints with her. She's a good person.'


The couple stayed together for more than two decades, raising Kris's four children, Bruce's four children, and their two biological daughters, Kendall and Kylie.
Despite having 'a great sex life', Bruce said, he could no longer hide his 36B breasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...