Saturday, January 10, 2015

JOKE!!! LMAO , Native Doctors Don Upgrade o ...... (See)

I fell in love wit a girl called Amanda, but don't
ave d guts to ask her out. So I met a native
doctor called "Baba wey sabi". All he
demanded from me was 1 month BIS money
which I paid& he gave me a ring called"Touch
& Follow". He said "all i need to do is touch
her with dis ring & she will follow ". I was
excited becos dat's pretty easy. D next day,
when she was passing, I created a scene just
to draw her attention & touched her like it
was a mistake. I was expecting her to follow
me, but she didn't, rather she moved on &
was pressing her phone. I got disappointed
& went home. On getting home, I checked my
phone & saw 9 notifications showing
Amanda Paul is now following me on
twitter,instagram, kik, badoo, viber & sent
me a friend request on facebook, sent me a
message on whatsapp & 2go. I called Baba
immediately to inform him & he replied me.
"My son we ave upgraded, everything is now
digital" bye bye to rural village welcome to
global village. Dat's why I did not ask for cock,


brain of mosquito,vulture-eye & groundnut
oil but BIS to keep me online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...