Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hmmm !!! I'm Not Bothered if I Don't Get Married - Seyi Shay (30-year old)

Well marriage might not be a must but Shay is something that is very un-African , Deborah Oluwaseyi Joshua (born 21 December 1985), professionally known by her stage name Seyi Shay 


 

Seyi Shay has revealed she may not get married.

The singer who confessed to being in a relationship told Thisday..


"I really want to get married, and I know this will shock your readers, but I'm not bothered if I don't get married because I would rather have a man that will be with me forever, the value of marriage has been washed up dead. And the way everybody is getting married and divorcing makes it not a big deal to be together anymore. I'm with someone I'm happy with and I don't know if we would be life partners, but for now I'm happy with him'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...