Monday, July 25, 2016

WOW!! See the humongous snake Bayelsa politician Saw in his new house (Photos)

This is a very big one,


What did it swallow???


Chief Whip at Ekeremor Local Govt.Council, Bayelsa state, Hon Johnbull Clephas encountered this snake at the site of his new building.

Describing the moment, he wrote:

Glory b 2 God Almighty... I went 2 my site dis morning 2 do little work & stumbled into dis Serpent already trapped dead in my fence... Guess what? I burnt d evil to Hell... I say
back 2 sender in Jesus name, Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...