Saturday, July 2, 2016

Meet Female University Prof. Teaches 11-Year-Old-Daughter How To Use A Condom (Photos)

Wonders shall never end

Hope you all remember that Ugandan university lecturer who removed all her clothes along the corridors of a University, after a major disagreement with the institution's don.

Well, she is at it again! This time, the Makerere University lecturer, Dr. Stella Nyanzi, is becoming even more controversial. Known for her controversial activism, she is one of "The People's President" Kizza Besigye's staunch supporters.

Just the other day, she took to social media to rant after allegedly being denied a visa by British immigration officials.

You can read all the details below;

Now, Dr. Nyanzi has once again taken to social media to explain the "vital" lessons she has been giving her 11-year-old daughter. She is now teaching her to efficiently use condoms!! Yes, you heard me right. An 11-year-old girl is being taught how to use a condom by a university lecturer with a Doctorate, who happens to be her mother!

This is what she posted on her Facebook page:

"I had the 'condom talk' with my eleven-year-old daughter. I explained the dangers of unprotected sex, without blinking. Feeling like a Ninja-Warrior, I pulled out a packet of black condoms. She asked about the colour. I told her I preferred condoms that look like the real thing. Luckily, she did not ask for details about the colours of things.

So I talked about the tip of the condom and how it is important to squeeze out the air before rolling it up the waiting specimen. We practiced squeezing gently in order not to tear the tip. She asked about how women with long varnished finger-nails squeeze out the air without tearing the condom. I referred her to her auntie with long varnished finger-nails. God bless their next meeting!

And then I talked about disposing of the condom after using it. I was careful not to leave out any age-appropriate detail of condom-use for my darling daughter. And then I asked if she had any question.

"Yes, Mama Stella," she said enthusiastically. "I have a question."

"What do you want to know?" I asked with a sense of foreboding.

"So, how big does the condom become if I blow it Mama?" She asked.

"Oh, big, I guess," I replied cautiously.

"Please, please, please Mama Stella, can I blow it and see?" she asked.

"Sure. Here," I said as I held out a condom.

"Eeeooww," she made a face at the oily lube on the condom.

"For smooth entry and travel," I explained.

And then my daughter blew and blew and blew the condom. It got much bigger than the balloons we usually blow to decorate our party-rooms. She put it onto her belly-button and it nearly touched the floor. We laughed at the joke. And then, just as the child she is, my daughter began to play catch with the blown condom. She threw it up into the air and reached up to get it. Our condom talk was over!"

So, is this woman normal or she is slowly going bonkers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...