Well in this time and age it is difficult to find a 20 year old male or female that has not been in at least one relationship , so this evening I want to hear from you all tell us one thing that you liked or still love about him or her .......
This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...
Mine was a really caring man even though distance threw us apart .no man has ever cared about me than Timothy
ReplyDeleteAww why not go make up or find a way to meet him anywhere he is? True love is worth fighting for they say
DeleteNothing good jare all my exes na money them like na why I never marry at 36 , am still looking for true love
ReplyDeleteLmao uncle maybe you are not looking for wife in the right places, have you heard of people telling people to find a wife or man that will be suitable for them? My mum gave my late uncle the woman he married and they were together through thick and thin. ..tell a Godly person you look up to about it ..It is not that hard uncle .
DeleteHmm he was good in bed
ReplyDeleteLol hmmm good for you , I don't wanna call you nympho but you sound like one .#rolling
DeleteWww.enekem.com I sent you a mail about my wedding you didn't reply or post seem you are online here . Am an everyday blog fan o even though I don't comment
ReplyDeleteAm really sorry ma , I get loads of mails daily and there is so much I can do to address them all please send me another one so I can check it right away
DeleteMine sponsored me through school and now we are married
ReplyDelete