Monday, May 30, 2016

Real Madrid star Ronaldo replies critics after UCL finals

Cristiano Ronaldo who  has scored 51 goals this season, including 16 in the Champions League. was criticised in the wake of the win.

Ronaldo reacted: "I don't care about that. I always keep the people who love me [close]. So this Champions League is for them, the guys who support me all the time, my fans in Portugal and around the world."

He continued: "After this I have more than 4,000 minutes on the pitch this season. I was number one in the team again, for most minutes. That means a lot to me. It means I am still good, I still feel good physically, mentally. If you ask me if I feel tired, of course. I have a lot of minutes in the legs, but I am still there, I am always there."
I showed the team I am there for the good moments and bad moments. This is what makes me feel proud. For seven years now I'm scoring more than 50 goals every year, but I am always asking more from myself,"the striker stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...