Wednesday, March 23, 2016

This Pretty Lady Needs Our Help

This lady's story is so inspiring. Please let's all do something. Let's help her walk again. 

Kelechi is a student of Unilag/makeup artist who wish to walk again. Lets make her dream come true. 

 @sweetkelechi - I was Given an opportunity to raise Funds for My Spinal Surgery on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire( Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire) with the Help of Segun Arinze and We made 1Million Naira... I hope this Platform Becomes the Final Straw to Break the Camel's Back in Raising the Funds for My Spinal Surgery(Severe Scoliosis) as I have become Exhausted Mentally even though I'm still Wearing a Smile; It's My Default Look. Please do Support Me in Sending Your Donations for My Spinal Surgery to [GTB 0008250589] and [0015055818ECOBANK]. UHEGWU KELECHI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...