Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My Girlfriend Is Always Giving Me Her Underwears To Wash, Is She Crossing Her Boundary??-- Blog Reader

Good morning Enekem,

I am a great fan of your blog and i also follow you on instagram, please i have been washing my Girlfriend's underwear for almost 2years, it started like a normal love gesture but she has turned it into an habit,  anytime i tell her i cant do it ahe picks up quarrel that sometimes last for weeks unless i decid to apologise,

I really love this girl and we have dated for more than 3years,she is caring, cooks and r me, cleans up my house and strikes me to be my missing rib,

i intend to marry her later this year but i want to clear the washing of undies matter cause it is becoming a problem to my conscience,  when i told her about it she said she uses that to know if i am still in love with her or not,

Please what is the right thing to do? Should i stop washing it which might end the relationship? ,   i dont want to lose her,  am confused

2 comments:

  1. Mehn bro thats so debasing, i have never sone it and wont do it, like they say love require sacrifice maybe thats the sacrifice you have to pay to keep her. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro u need to fast and free yourself from bondage

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...