Tuesday, March 8, 2016

'' Please Help !!! My Husband's Big Penis is Killing Me'' - Married Blog Reader Needs Your Advice



I am married to a man with a very huge peen. It's 9″ long and about 6.5″ thick when fully erected. I know because we were asked to measure it when we visited the hospital. We have a very active sex life and my husband is very good and gentle in bed. However, because of the size of his peen, he always sees to it that I'm fully aroused before any bed dancing. Romance is a "BIG DEAL" if he wants to come in, which he's very good at since I need to be very wet (which I do) for easy penetration.

My hubby loves sex a lot. I mean he loves to be inside me. If it would take him hours to get me aroused for sex, he's ever ready, just to get what he wants. He makes love to me every single day and sometimes twice a day. I orgasm twice within a single intercourse before my hubby anytime we make love but despite our great sex life, I also get bruised a lot.
We agreed to reduce the number of times we have intercourse to a few times a week since it drains me out sometimes and I'm a stay-at-home mother working from home, still I get bruised.
Even during ovulation when I find sex most satisfying as I get in the mood easily and get wet a lot, sex with him is painful. I usually want it deep and hard which will mean hitting my cervix and it can be quite painful after the act, leaving me bruised with abdominal pains for days.

I've been to the hospital and we were advised to try different positions including me being on top which is super since I get to control it. However, it can be boring doing the same thing over and over again. Doggy style leaves me severely bruised with abdominal pains, so, it's a no go area.
I love my hubby very very much because he's a good man who has my interest at heart. He will do virtually anything for me, if it's within his means. So, because of that I don't want to complain too much about the one thing he loves which I can offer. And that is why I'm here today.

I would like to hear from experienced people in the house about positions that does not encourage deep penetration. Your tips or advise will also be much appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...