Tuesday, March 8, 2016

My Feelings For Him is Strong But He is a Married Man. What Should I Do?

I am a 29-year-old single lady. I met and helped this married man in my own little way. God blessed what I did for him and he's pretty much OK now.
Since then, he has been there for me, meeting my needs even when I don't need anything from him.
He keeps telling me that I deserve it and that if I had refused helping him, maybe he would be on the streets today.
The problem is that he is married with kids and even though he has never asked me out at any time, he always makes sure that I'm fine at all cost. He is always around me and I am beginning to have some feelings for him. How do I go ahead with him without hurting anyone as I need to settle down?

Or mail cutegoddezz@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...