Wednesday, December 23, 2015

TOUCHING : The Pain Of Losing 5 Of My Loved Ones In 2015 - Omaje

My name is Omaje (enekem.com official model) and I just to share a piece of me with anyone reading this.

We take so much for granted, to the extent that we forget to Thank God for life, in 2015 i have lost loved ones, My grandma, My Aunt and My friend Daniel, and Just yesterday i had a news, that a friend with whom i slept with on the same bed, Ate with, laughed with, a friend who challenged people to see me happy, a friend who discomforted herself to give me comfort, passed on after being in Coma for 2 weeks. I have not known what it feels to loose a loved one till this moment.


It hurts, My heart weep, and at the same time i feel blessed, loved, forgiven, God has shown me me Mercy "who am i that he is mindful of me"

God has chosen me among the people he called, he calls me the his own, the apple of his eyes.

For this cause I've refused to be ungrateful! I reject it! I denounce it! I cannot complain about anything, because he has truly been faithful, he gives me a second Chance, every time i miss use the first.

My elder brother the other day got a news that his close friend in school is dead when he called to wish him happy birthday, imagine someone dying on his birthday.
You celebrated your birthday this year, Alive, you even went clubbing and you feel God has not being good?

My Aunty died of HIV AIDS, she was never a wayward person, she was modest and decent.
How then did she get AIDS? from saloon hair pin.
Yet you make you hair, every week, you sleep with more than one men , and you come out clean with no sickness and you say God is not faithful? That he hasn't done Enough?

Daniel my dear friend, i remember how he played the keyboard while i sing, he loved the way i sang, he never stopped complementing me. Daniel has Sickle cell, he looked healthy that you will never know, when he had his first crisis he died.
But you are breathing, you feel headache you take paracetamol and its gone, yet people die of it.

That's how my friends mum ,Golden died of womb cancer, it's really sad, when will i see them again? My aunt , My grandma, Daniel, Golden's mum, and Happiness, oh Happiness ,A young girl full of life!
I realised long time ago that there is nothing in this world that is worth my heartache, i have decided not to struggle for anything, because its in the competition for the things of this world that people loose their stands with God, i have always believed more on laying the foundations so everything falls in place.

I have billions of things am grateful for.
God surely does not cheat Anyone.
When i complained to him of how am supposed to be graduate, he told me to look back at my life and i did, i then realise that what i have put together as a young girl, most of my peers have not done one third.
He reminded me that education has nothing to do with whom i am and whom i will become.

For everything i complain i don't have he reminds me of what i have, i have never encountered Accident in my life and i would never, as long as Christ lives, how he makes me healthy, despite my poor habit of eating.
How he rewards my diligences with his favour.
I can't say it all.
He truly is my father, the things people struggle for, he gives me on a platter of love.
Lets be thankful, because indeed we are like pencil in the hands of the creator, don't ignore him, don't act like you don't know he is the giver of life, Acknowledge him in all your ways.
One of the ways to have long life is to honour your mother and father, so that your days may be long on earth, Parents are usually imperfect but they are the ones who gave you life, they didn't say Love them, they say honour them, if your parents are late , create a new parent, your spiritual heads can fit, honour them! It is them that God gave charge over you....
You must not like their faces, but you must honour them, if you are reading this, please find a lesson from all i have a written, for i write my very thought, feeling and Experience.
You and your family will see the end of 2016 and beyond in Jesus name.
Best regards
success julius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...