Tuesday, December 8, 2015

MADNESS! Girl Poses Unclad Inside Shoprite For N20,000 (Photo)

I  just saw this online, but the authenticity of the story hasn't been affirmed. But according to what I read the guy reporting said, and I quote :

"I was going about my shopping when some babes came into the mall, one of dem was so gorgeous I couldn't help looking, while i was busy crushing on my crush, she began looking for her money, I could hear them asking her to check everywhere for the 20k na. My crush was so confused, she emptied her bags, checked her pockets and still couldn't find it. All of a sudden, she went unclad right in front of the cashier, my mouth is still opened"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...