Tuesday, December 8, 2015

LADIES MEN: '' I ignore female excesses. I try as much as I can to ignore it'' Segun Arinze

I always tell you guys, no man is ugly they just need a little bit of that success,  you will see how Handsome they are regardless of natural flaws,

While many will find it very hard to believe, and some might even argue that veteran Nollywood practitioner,  Segun Arinze is being economical with the truth, he has disclosed that female fans flock around him and tells us that he has been able to escape them by simply 'ignoring their excesses.'

Speaking with New telegraph, the actor, whose nickname in some quarters is 'Eyes Prince', said,

"For some actors in the industry, they would be carried away by fame and fortune but for me, I have been able to strike a balance of what I want and how I go about the things I do.

"And also, I ignore female excesses. I try as much as I can to ignore it.

Over time I have been harassed but I choose to be wise about.

"I think you fall when you want to fall. It's a personal decision to be silly or wise," the father of six added.

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...