Thursday, December 10, 2015

Ladies Come In, This Is A Must Read For Your Knowledge

Got Flowers Today..... I got flowers today... It wasn't my birthday or any other special day. 

We had our first argument last night, and he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt me. I know he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said...because he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today... It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day. Last night, he threw me into a wall and started to choke me. It seemed like a nightmare. I couldn't believe it was real. I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over. I know he must be sorry, Because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today... 

It wasn't mother's day or any other special day. Last night, he beat me up again. And it was much worse than other times. If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of the kids? What about money? I'm afraid of him and scared to leave. But I know he must be sorry, Because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today... Lots of them...Today was very special. It was the day of my funeral. Last night he finally killed me. 

He beat me to death. If only I had gathered enough courage and strength to leave him, I would not have gotten flowers today.........

Real men don't hit... Run From Domestic Violence!!

Ladies, one time, just one time he hit you is enough for you to run from him. LOVE IS NO LONGER BLIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...