Thursday, December 10, 2015

"Is This Cheating?" -A Blog Reader Narrates Her Dilemma (must read)

Hi house, please I need constructive criticism and advice. This is a very true story happening to me. I even spoke to the man in question yesterday for two full hours on the phone. It's about me and my ex.We dated back in NYSC and we were madly in love. I'm from the south-southern part of Nigeria while he is a Tivi from Benue state.

We loved each other so much and there is nothing he wouldn't do for me, and I on my own part felt the same way. We were kindred spirits and we were crazy about each other. Just before we finished the program, we planned ways in which we would be seeing at least once in three months.

That was 4 years ago and till now we haven't seen each other. In 2012 we had trust issues and broke up. I am partly to blame because i was immature and he was too hot tempered and impatient, so we were always quarreling and because it was a long distance relationship, we couldn't settle it one to one, and as you all know, there are some issues that need to be settled face to face. He was struggling during that first year of our separation so he was not able to travel down to Lagos, and by 2012 we had broken up. Now to the main issue; In 2013 He got married to a bitch who he dated on rebound.

Sorry for my harsh language but i guess it is just me being jealous. He got married to puff-puff faced semi-literate bitch of a woman who can't hold a candle to me, but she had been hanging around him while we were still dating, so in the same week we broke up, the bitch of a woman jumped into 'comfort' him, and before you know it, they were dating, and now they are married. Despite the fact that they have been married for two years, he still calls me.


He tells me that he doesn't understand what happened between us and he still loved me. He travels a lot, and whenever he is not at home he calls me and we chat and play like we are still together. When he he has issues with his wife, he tells me, and even calls me his daughter's step-mum (he says I am his second wife and if not that he is a Christian he would have married me into his family).

The wife knows how much he loves me, so she blocked me from his Facebook account, deleted my number from his phone, deleted me from his bb, even blocked me on Whatsapp, and she did all this before they even got married two years back! This is a lesson to ladies, if a man wants to cheat he will cheat despite all your policing and rules. Whenever he wants to chat with me on Whatsapp he unblocks me, and when he is done, he blocks my number again. My question is this: is he cheating on his wife? Am i breaking his home?

I can't seem to move on because i still love him like mad and have not been able to love anyone else despite dating other men, and he on his own part still loves me despite being married, and he says he has tried to stop thinking of me but he can't. Is this cheating? I love him. I love him!!!! *sobs* Please house, tell me how to break away from him -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...