Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My Womb Will Be Removed After Delivery - - Kim Kardashian

This Lady again, Kim Kardashian has revealed that she may need a hysterectomy (removal of the womb) after she gives birth to her second child.

The reality star, who is expecting her second child next month, suffered from preclampsia and placenta acreeta - which affects fluid retention and the delivery of the placenta - when she gave birth to daughter North two years ago.

Kim said the condition may, in a "very rare case", mean she has to have her womb removed.

In her latest blog post titled High-Risk Pregnancy, she explained: "With the issues I had last time, my risk of having preclampsia and placenta acreeta are increased and there's not a whole lot I can do to prevent it, so my anxiety is a little high leading up to my delivery.

She also gave graphic details of the condition affected her first delivery: "We induced my labor and I had North soon after. Right after delivery, the placenta usually then comes out. Mine did not.

"My placenta stayed attached inside my uterus, which is a condition called placenta accreta..."My doctor had to stick his entire arm in me and detach the placenta with his hand, scraping it away from my uterus with his fingernails. How disgusting and painful!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...