Saturday, November 7, 2015

Meet The Beautiful 'Jasmine Mmesoma Anona' Face Of Democracy Advocacy 2015/2016(photos)




 On 24th of October 2015 at the Congress Hall of The Transcorp Hilton Hotels Abuja, JASMINE MMESOMA ANONA was crowned the FACE OF DEMOCRACY ADVOCACY 2015/2016. It was a well deserved victory and everyone present at the event can attest to it.

JASMINE MMESOMA ANONA is a final year student
of the university of Ibadan, Nigeria. She is a native of ABAGANA in Njikoka Local Government Area of Anambra state. She is the last girl and the 2nd to the last child in her home.

Jasmine, who is only 20 years old is a young Nigerian woman who is burning with great passion and enthusias to showcase her multiple talent and skills to the world.

Displaying image.jpeg

Talking about her upbringing, she has this to say,
 " I come from an a background where everyone believes in Academics and as such, my parents are very particular about school and education. My mum of blessed memory was a teacher by training and profession and my dad was a seasoned banker who later became a lecturer. My upbringing was interesting but very domestic. We were not allowed to go downstairs, go out or even play with other kids. I have overly over protective parents but I am grateful for the kind of upbringing they gave I and my siblings because it helped to shape us, such that we stand out amongst our peers"





Talking about her position as a beauty queen she has this to say.


 " growing up , I was always referred to as a beauty queen. Most people will say to my parents, she is so fine. My sisters are all beautiful though but I am the fairest and the tallest. I had people always tell me, you should contest for this or that. I have tried in some occasions but you know how Nigeria is without having to say it out. I was discouraged at some point but I didn't relent.
I persevered and here I am today. The face of Democracy West Africa/Advocacy. Now, the victory has come and I know I have lots of responsibilities as this isn't mere title. I want to be a queen with a difference , making impact in the society and putting myself to good use. I will try to be the voice of the youths as far as DEMOCRACY is concerned and there are other projects that I am going to embark on to ensure that I contribute my quota to the development of our country Nigeria.


The journey has only started, I can't work alone, I will try and gather young, energetic and passionate people like me to work in the selected area which I am not unveiling just yet. Right now, I want to concentrate on my final project and graduate successfully and then I can take the world.




Displaying image.jpeg

On who her role models are,
 " luckily, I had a very good mother though she is gone now but the seeds she deposited in me are still growing and even in death, she is my role model still, my elder sisters are my role models. I hold my family so strong, they are all I have got. Outside my home, I have role models like Agbani Darego, Angelina Jolie etc.

On her words to youths, 



" to the youths, it starts with a step. You must make a move. And when you make a move and it doesn't work, don't relent. Success comes from trying and trying and trying again. Failing should not discourage you, it doesn't mean you are not good enough. Don't relent. Quit excuses, be optimistic. Stop wishing, get busy because even the Bible says " God will bless the works of our hands" it means you must be doing something for him to bless you.
 she sure possess those virtues that some of us will want to emulate her. see more photos below

 

7 comments:

  1. I was at the event she showed much confidence,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice advice to the youths, next, enekem you haven't posted my song , it is rap mayor

    ReplyDelete
  3. She slayed in that Red dress .gosh congrats she is smart from what she has said so far , let us just hope life doesn't make her drop all of these virtues .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine girl can I have her contact, I want to marry her am in Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Face of democracy Nigeria the best in Nigeria. Proud of this Queen.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...