Saturday, October 3, 2015

NDLEA Busts South African-based Nigerian Drug Pusher (Photo)

Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
(NDLEA) at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport
(MMIA), Lagos have arrested a Nigerian grocer based in

Pretoria, South Africa with 3.920kg of substances found to be
methamphetamine.
The drug was concealed in two bags the suspect identified as
Ayoola Ayodeji Adebayo wanted to check in at the departure
hall. The arrest took place during the outward screening of
passengers on Ethiopian airline flight to South Africa.
NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Mr. Ahmadu Garba,
said:



"A Nigerian living in South Africa by name Ayoola Ayodeji
Adebayo was found in possession of 3.920kg of
methamphetamine on his way to South Africa. The drug was
found in a false bottom of his luggage while he was trying to
check in the luggage. The case is being investigated" Ahmadu
stated.
The suspect, who holds a Higher National Diploma in Estate
Management, said he made a mistake getting involved in drug
trafficking.
"I sell food and small household goods in Pretoria and I have
lived in South Africa for over three years. My friend in Pretoria
asked me to bring the two bags to him. He bought my return
ticket and gave me N150,000.
I thought the drug would not be detected because it was
neatly concealed. This is a big mistake on my part because I
have sustained my family with the grocery business. It will not
happen again if I can get out of this problem," he said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...