Saturday, October 3, 2015

BIZZARE!! Woman Marries Fiancé On Death bed (touching photos)


A woman married her fiancé on his deathbed during his final
days.
Tennessee natives Caleb and Bethany had been planning for
an October wedding, but Caleb Hanby had been diagnosed
with rhabdomyosarcoma, a rare jaw cancer, the year before,
and his prognosis became terminal.
When Caleb's terminal condition worsened, the pair moved up
their wedding date to September 24, holding an emotional
ceremony from inside the Vanderbilt University Medical Center
in Nashville, Tennesee.
In front of their parents and a staff of nurses, one of whom
served as a flower girl, Caleb and Bethany committed
themselves to one another.


Hey handsome," she began. "I can honestly say that I've waited for this day my entire life, the day I get to become your wife. How lucky am I that you chose me to spend your life with? You are the light of my life. You've taught me more about love in this last year than I ever thought was possible. You complete me and you will always hold the biggest piece of my heart. I'm honored to have you as my husband. No matter how much time we have together, you will always be the love of my life. I love you foreve



r." The couple kissed, were pronounced man and wife, and their family cheered for them.Sadly, Caleb passed away just one week later on October 1. The Tennessean notes that Caleb was "surrounded by his family, friends, and new wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...