Saturday, August 15, 2015

Madness Or Maaaaadness?? Meet The Man That Lives Like A Goat(photos)

These days people don't fail to amaze me with the kind of things that they explore , well like they say YOLO , so don't fail to have the best of it, I feel Thomas has capitalized on that slogan. 


Thomas Thwaites, a man who was curious to know how it feels to live like a goat has now given up his human life to join his goat friends in eating grass and playing in the farm. Apparently, Thomas was even thinking about constructing an artificial goat stomach for himself that would digest grass.



Out of Thomas' curiosity, he ordered special limb prosthetics which gave him hooves that would enable him to walk on all fours comfortably, and took to the farm to live among goats. Prior to getting his new hooves, he also spoke to a behavioral expert on goats, and watched as a goat was dissected to learn more about the animal.

Now Thomas lives on a farm in Swiss Alps and lives his life like one of the goats. Speaking to a reporter from Motherboard, he said:
I was able to keep up for maybe a kilometre or so on this migration down the side of this kind of rocky mountain, and then they just left me in the dust. So I spent the rest of the day trying to catch up to them. And eventually I found them again, and it was quite nice, in the actual soft grassy pasture bit. But actually heading down the mountain was petrifying – because if I fell I didn’t have any hands to stop me from hitting a rock.
I found myself at nearly the highest point on the hill of the whole herd of goats, and there was this moment where I looked and noticed all the other goats had stopped chewing and were looking at me. I hadn’t been scared at all before, but I suddenly became aware of their quite sharp and pointed horns. A particular goat that I’d been hanging out with a lot seemed to have defused the situation 
-so ENEkEM blog readers , is this madness or maaaaaaaadneaaas?? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...