Tuesday, August 11, 2015

65yr Old Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out In Bikini For The first time (Yay or nay) photos

well I still don't fancy her but I am a reporter

Caitlyn Jenner previously said she wasn’t ready to bare her body in front of her friends. But in the latest episode of I Am Cait the 65-year-old finally finds the confidence to strip down to a white swimsuit. 

Caitlyn Jenner donned a sexy white swimsuit and finally faced up to her body image fears as she joined gal pals for a swim during a stay at a secluded luxury villa in Napa Valley. Of her decision to throw caution to the wind and embrace her new body, Caitlyn said:
>
> 'It felt very freeing. I did see my reflection in the glass and I looked pretty good. 

> Putting on a bathing suit represents a lot to me. It is kind of scary because, you know, you are really exposing yourself. I am about as nervous as I can possibly be right now.' 

Then she took a deep breath and walked out to join her friends in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...