Friday, June 19, 2015

Good Morning ,BOSS UP With These Kim Kiyosaki's Quotes

You choose the life you live. If you don't like it, it's on you to change it because no one else is going to do it for you. - Kim Kiyosaki

The only Person who is going to give you security and the life you want is you. - Kim Kiyosaki

If you are not challenging yourself everyday, you don't understand the secret of life. - Kim Kiyosaki

Surround yourself with supportive people. Get rid of the negative people in your life. - Kim Kiyosaki

Remember that you are the architect of your life and need to be in control. - Kim Kiyosaki

Daily Affirmation: God's favour is resting on my life. I have all that I need. I have what I desire. I am living my dream. (50x)

Morning Motivational
Add pin: 52fd0462
Whatsapp: 08058580383
Twitter: @YinkaObaseki

Quotes compiled by Yinka Obaseki for -: www.bookreaderstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...