Thursday, March 12, 2015

Most beautiful girl in Asaba 2014/2015 "mirian Orji" shares same history with Tyra banks(Photos)


Welcome to the XPERIENCE , This week I (OMAJE) hosted the most beautiful girl in Asaba The beautiful 'Mirian Chinwe Orji' on XP and yea she shared a lot of interesting things about herself
Enjoy the interview and please don't Forget to drop your comments below
XP:Whats your full name‎
Mirian: My name is Mirian Chinwe Orji
XP:nationality, state of origin.
Mirian:Nigeria, anambra state.
XP:When is your birthday anniversary.
Mirian:My birthday is on the 12th of April
XP:what would you consider a birthday gift.
Mirian:Hahaha, now that question got me thinking. Usually I don't state birthday gifts because I like surprises.
XP:what are your hobbies.
Mirian:I love arguments yeah 'cause I learn stuffs I don't know, I love movies a lot and I usually ask people to drop names so we could be movie pals, I love anything that makes me happy yeah so whatever makes me happy, I consider it a hobby.
XP:whats your favourite food.
Mirian:I love to swallow a lot lol, yeah when it goes with egusi/vegetable soup well prepared.
XP:whats your best loved outfit.
Mirian:Besides Modelling, I love to be simple, I will just normally wear my jeans, a t-shirt and my sneakers and oh! How I love sneakers... now someone knows what to get for me hahaha
XP:how long have you been into modelling.
Mirian:I have always had passion for Modelling. As a kid, my cousins would always call me a "model" but I didn't really know why they did.. I started Modelling fully in 2011...when I contested for Face of Friends Garden Resort

XP:what made you choose to be a model.
Mirian:I have always had passion for Modelling. I remember times when I was younger, I would just wear my heels walking around the house and my mum would laugh her butt out. I would say Modelling chose me because in Nigeria, they consider skinny girls as a model but I have never been skinny. Sometimes I get discouraged but it just takes a look at my TV screen to be motivated again. I love being a model. It makes me happy.
XP:if you had the chance to start your career over again what would you do differently.
Mirian:I would still be a model.
XP:what is your best part of being a beauty queen.
Mirian:OMG! It's when younger girls look up to you, tell you how you motivate them. The aura of confidence you carry about and getting to help people but like I will always say, True Royalty is Humility so being a queen has even made me more humble because I know I'm now a role model to a bigger number of people.
XP:what motivates you.
Mirian: knowing that people look up to me, knowing that I haven't lived all my dreams yet is enough motivation.
XP:what are some of the biggest mistakes you've made.
Mirian:I don't consider anything a mistake because it's either it was what I wanted at some point or I didn't know well enough.. so whatever happens is a lesson to me. I always move on
XP:who has been your greatest inspiration?
Mirian:Seriously it's been my mum. I look at that woman and all she's done for me and I say hold on mum, i'll do more for you. She's a big support to my dreams.
XP:How far are you willing to go to succeed.
Mirian:I am never desperate for anything . So I always take my time, plan and execute. I'm a risk taker too so I can go extra miles so long as it gives me peace and i'll be proud of it later in life.
XP:if you re to talk to one person from history who would that be?.
Mirian: It would be Jesus yeah because only Him can truly understand
XP:what have been your failures and how have you learnt from them.
Mirian:I won't consider them failures because they made me know better and they are part of my success story.
XP:who is your role model in the modelling industry, and also in life generally?
Mirian:it's Tyra Banks. I love that woman a lot. She's strong and we kind of share a history yeah.
XP:how did you get money to sponsor yourself through your pageant?
Mirian:I think that question is a bit personal but money is never a problem when you set to achieve your goals. God got my back, my family and friends were there to help
XP:where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Mirian:Already married to the love of my life with well mannered beautiful kids and all dreams achieved.
XP:what's ur advice to upcoming models?
Mirian:Never let anyone talk down on you.You have all it takes and never let anyone exploit you. Know your worth and your reason for going into modelling then with God, you hitting the top.




















1 comment:

  1. Hello greeting to you all with so much joy on me now just don't know to how thank this great and amazing spell and herbal doctor, Dr, Udebhulu who just prove my thought of wondering if there is still a true spell caster, while i was on a medical search of how I can live long in life with my condition I came across a love spell testimony of one Mrs Philomena who said this great man helped her got her ex lover of 2 years back so I decided to give him a try and contacted him with his phone +2347052312619 and I told him how I contacted HIV and he ask me a few questions and send his email address to me (drudebhuluherbalhome@gmail.com) so I emailed him and he sent me some items that his is to use for the cure and I got the item and he prepared and send a herbal cure to me true a delivery service which i used as instructed by him and now with so much joy on me I am free from this deadly disease called HIV oh all thanks to Dr Udebhulu.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...