Thursday, March 12, 2015

Have You Ever Experienced This?? Tell Us. (Photo) #AwkwardMoments

This is really bad , and some of these cab men really have no chill , lol ,


I experienced this few years back on the Island , I think it was my bank general network ish , it wasn't funny cause the Cab man took me to like 8 ATM spots , Ran out of patience and started to say embarrassing stuffs , I don't blame him anyways , like the popular saying goes 'Time Na Money


Well to cut the gist short ,I still thank God for my sweet Girlfriend Tonia I called her and luckily she was on the island , she saved my day by paying the cab man off also gave me enough cheese that could take me to my destination , even though I refunded all she spent on me the next day in a subtle manner cause I know she won't collect it directly , I still owe her a lot ........ Good Friends save , especially the Generous rich ones ....... , share your awkward experience below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...