Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Whaaat?? Rapist Accuses Wife of Bewitching Him Into Raping a 7yr Old Girl (photo)

29-year-old clearing and forwarding agent whose name was given as Uchenna Ohiri has told the police that it was his wife's fault that he raped a 7-year-old girl who lives in the same compound with his family.

The incident which happened at the Afromedia area of Okokomaiko, Lagos State, has seen Uchenna who is being detained by the Okoko Police Station, blaming his wife for his misdemeanor.

According to the Sun Newspaper, the Abia State born Uchenna said that his wife bewitched him into committing the atrocious crime.


He said:

"If my wife has not kept the little girl under my care, the devil would not have pushed me to commit the dastardly act. 
My name is Uchenna, I am from Abia State, I am a clearing agent at Apapa Wharf. I woke up one morning, as I was about going to work, that was on January 28, 2015.
My wife came in with the mother of the girl, the woman was telling my wife to help her look after the girl that she was going out. 
I told my wife that this is January, I don't want trouble. I told her to send the girl back before I return from work. When I returned, I still met my wife and the child. I asked her why she has not returned the girl to her parents? She said her mother was not yet back.
In the evening, my wife was preparing food outside, the child entered my room again. I asked my wife why she was still sending the child inside our house, my wife said she sent her to bring pep­per and salt. 
My wife was cooking outside, and I was watching television when the girl climbed me again and said she wanted to take her bath, I told her to call my wife, who refused to come. She came back again and climbed me. I started thinking about what was happening; it was as if somebody sent her after me. 
As she was on top of my body, I begged Deborah to climb down, but before I knew what was happening, I had started touching her and she enjoyed it. 


My wife was cooking outside, but when she entered the house, she told me that something really happened in this house, I confessed to her that something happened, but it was the devil that pushed me. 
I am suspecting that my wife bewitched me. How did she know that something transpired between me and the little girl?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...