Tuesday, February 17, 2015

See The World's Most Expensive IPhone 6 Selling For N790million... (Phtos)

I kind of love it , I have actually reduced my lavish life I would rather invest the money if I can afford this but dang for my lovers of luxury and show off this is the phone!! .....  Not only is it made of 24-carat gold, it is encrusted with dozens of tiny diamonds. The Apple logo is made up of diamonds, the side of the phone is also lined with the precious jewels. .

The case is plated in 24-carat gold and it is encrusted with more than 700 diamonds. Usain Bolt, David Beckham and P Diddy already got theirs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...