Sunday, February 22, 2015

Personality Of The Week!!Meet CEO of contessa signature 'Akinwunmi Jammal' (Photos) cc @Omaje_94


Akinwunmi Jammal olufunke is the CEO of contessa signature ;a makeover outfit that offers bridal,high fashion, photography and modelling make up services and also makeup training.
Jammal is a graduate of the obafemi awolowo university where she studied English language.
She hails from IIesha west local government area in osun state. She is indeed a typical lady concluding from what she does with her leisure; designing clothes,playing scrabble and also watching make up videos.
Her favourite food is pounded yam and "efo riro"
And she'll rock any outfit that accentuates her physique.
The future is really bright for jammal, after an interview with her I realized she has no plans of taking a break till she hits it big!
Like the saying goes success has so many relatives but failure is an orphan.
Jammal is set to attract the world ,read the interview to get more insight!
XP:what ignited the spark in you to start your career.
JAMMAL:My flare for beautifying females.

XP:if you had the chance to start your career over again what would you do differently.
JAMMAL: i would improve my use of social media in the promotion of my career.

XP:what is your favourite part of being an entrepreneur.
JAMMAL:The fact that I get to be independent.
XP:who has been you greatest inspiration.
JAMMAL: God,Dimma aka "that Igbo chick",Mrs Buntricia Bastian
XP:what are some of the biggest mistakes you ve made
JAMMAL:Not promoting my work well enough through the social media.
XP:what sacrifices have you had to make to be a successful entrepreneur.
JAMMAL:countless number of sacrifices,mostly putting personal wants aside to invest more in my career.
XP:How far are you willing to go to succeed.
JAMMAL: Any length ;so far I don't have to do anything I won't be proud of.
XP:what motivates you.
JAMMAL:My desire to succeed.
XP:what has been your most satisfying moment in business.
JAMMAL:Anytime I see the smile of satisfaction on my clients faces is a satisfying moment for me.
XP:what have been your failures and how have you learnt from them.
JAMMAL:I don't have failures,limitations I might say.
XP:How did you raise capital to fund your organisation.
JAMMAL:Through the funds I had apportioned for my capital earlier on.
XP:How do you define success.
JAMMAL:success to me is finding your passion,pursuing it and building an empire through it.
XP:if you where to talk to one person from history who would that be and why?
JAMMAL:My late mom,she's an awesome phenomenon I never grew up to know.
XP:where do you see yourself in 10 years.
JAMMAL:tomorrow can't be predicted, let alone ten years;nonetheless, in 10 years time my brand would be a domestic&internationally acclaimed name in the makeup industry
XP:what do you have to say to those who aspire to be successful.
JAMMAL:Realise your passion ;Believe in your ability;Do what you love;And love what you do.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...