Sunday, February 22, 2015

Na Who I Go ask?? Lol See This Mind-Boggling Question of the day About Beggars

There is an old saying that says *A beggar has no choice* but these days it is a different ball game, beggars really do have a choice ,


but there are times when we feel disrespected or insulted when some people give you certain things ,

it all goes down to either because we bigger expectation or you really don't need what the person is offering , there was a time to visit my big sister at Akoka , one of her loving neighbors came to the house with soap and toothpaste and offered it to , I told him thanks I don't need these things with a very cool smile , he smiled and left the house , you know like what is the essence of me collecting those stuffs when I know I have them? Well my sister scolded me and said I should have collected it as a sign of appreciation and maybe given it to someone else , is that the right thing?

Well I felt he should give it to someone that needs it , well back to the photo above , what is the minimum amount that we should give to street beggars and they will appreciate it? Or should we take out money back when they don't appreciate what we offer them cheerfully? Tell us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...