Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Coutinho signs new Liverpool deal

Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho has signed a new long-term deal with the Premier League club.

He has scored 10 goals in 81 appearances for the Reds since signing from Inter Milan in January 2013.

The 22-year-old, who was under contract at Liverpool until 2018, has now elongated the deal until June 2020.

"I'm really happy. It's a dream come true playing for this great club and being part of this squad," he told the club's official website.

"Today I've committed my future to the club and for this I'm feeling very pleased.

"This club is great and the fans have always supported me, so I've been eager to sign this new deal since conversations started. Today is a very happy day."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...