Tuesday, January 13, 2015

OH NO!! Blog Reader's Husband Threw Her Out of their Home because of His Aunty

Enekem am confused and in need of matured advice. Don't know where to start from, I have been married for the past 3 and half years, March 26th will make it 4 years. 
Before we got married,

my husband's aunt gave me serious problems that I wanted to cancel but everyone kept telling me that she isn't my mother in-law so I should ignore her (she is my mother in-law's younger sister). 
Even on our traditional wedding day, she had a serious argument with my mum. 3 days after our wedding, my husband who has never even playfully slapped me while we were
dating, gave me the beating of my life. And since then, it became a daily or weekly thing. 


When I was pregnant, I went through hell because his aunt told him the child might not be his but you know how God works, the child came out looking like he vomited her. But she didn't stop there.

 
I got really tired of her and went to confront her. I told her to mind her business and to stop causing problems in my home only for her to surprise me by saying that if my marriage works, then she is not from Uvwie ( it's a LGA in Delta state).

 
You won't believe her next move, she called my husband that she saw me with a man, that if he doesn't want to die, he should send me packing. My husband who behaves as if he is been remoted from the coven, came home and said I should confess or leave his house. At first, I was confused until he told me his aunt called him that she saw me with a man. I laughed and told him she was lying that I went to her to talk to woman to woman concerning the problems she creates in our home.

My husband grew more angry saying that I have grown wings so therefore I must leave his house. He gave me the usual beating and threw my things out. 
My neighbours pleaded to no avail. I then pleaded for my child but he refused. I slept at a neighbours house and the next day, my elder brother came to pack the things he threw out, and left my daughter behind "sobbing". 


This happened on the 29th of December. Till date, I have not heard from my husband. I know he is kind of scared that my brother will harm him (my brother is a police Officer) but my only worry is my daughter. School will resume tomorrow and I miss her like mad. What should I do? My elder sister who is a lawyer said I can file for custody and I will be given because the child is just 3 years old. I'm confused.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...