Thursday, November 6, 2014

Oh No!! World's Second Strongest Man Alive Comes Out As Gay (Photos)

Well for the straight guys and to some of his fans this news will be very shocking


Rob Kearney
 The World's Second Strongest man Rob Kearney has come out as gay.

In a message he posted on his Facebook page, Rob, 25, introduced his boyfriend as his man candy, writing;
"My #mcm goes to this guy, my boyfriend, Joey Aleixo! The past few months have been crazy, but throughout all of this you've given me a reason to smile. So I guess this is me coming out and saying... I'm gay!!".


World's 2nd strongest man 
Rob who came second at the world strongest man competition which held in LA this year told Huffington post he came out of the closet because of his partner. 

 "He and I have been together for two months and I didn't want to hide it anymore (I'm sort of a romantic). Had it not been for him I would not have decided to take the leap and come out and who knows where I would be today without him. I hope people realize that being gay doesn't change the athlete/person I am. I am still the second strongest 105kg Professional Strongman in America and I am still the same Rob Kearney they knew before this news. This is the happiest I have ever been and it feels damn good to say "I love you" and really feel it. Be happy, and be you... That's what matters in life."


Well There Is God o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...