Saturday, November 15, 2014

No Be Small Thing!! Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary To Blogger Laila IJeoma !!!! (Photos)

Am really happy for one of my Blogging Madam And News source .... Well I have been following Laila for some years now , she is one of the most successful Female Nigerian Blogger,Hard-working, decent , calm and ambitious lady moreover She has been Married with 3kids and for 6years .....wow. No be small thing abeg

well congrats madam , wishing more happy years of marriage and more kids if you want more , and most importantly may the Good God grant you Any Married Life Desire you wish yourself

This is an excerpt from her marriage Anniversary post on her blog
****I can't even believe it! Na me be this?! lol. 6 years and we still going strong. 6 years and we still are very much in love. 6 years, 3 kids and we woke up this morning in each others' arms, ready to celebrate 100 more wedding anniversaries. I'm overwhelmed, guys!! I know you have heard me say it a zillion times - God is faithful, God has been faithful, God will always, ever be faithful.

Exactly 6 years ago, on a beautiful Saturday like today, my hubby and I were in church exchanging our wedding vows. And I am so excited that today, we are renewing our vows. Like Flavour, I am so thankful. So, pleaseeeee pop champagne with us!

I've spent the last 6 years of my life with the best man ever. My husband is the sweetest, the most
handsome, kind hearted, most gentle, most faithful, everything I wished for in a husband. And I am proud to say that all these years, sincerely, I have never wished I was married to anyone else.

Dear Hubby, God sent me his best when we met. And I know you know that we know that I will always be yours alone and be there for you, through thick and thin till the day I die. A husband is a title any man can have. But it takes a heart and life to live by it. You have never failed to show me how much I mean to you. Thank you for being my husband, my partner, my lover, my best friend.

Marriage first and foremost is much much bigger than just getting married, dearies. As true lovers, we must be ready before we leap into it - emotionally, mentally, physically, financially too. We must allow God to prepare us. I join you in your prayers if you are getting married soon or still searching. Our marriages will happen and will succeed! Marriage is a beautiful thing and is worth investing emotions in.

A biggg happy birthday too to Team Laila's hubby. Hun, please send me regards to him. Thank you sooo much for them beautiful shoes too. I got my first Christmas present from you. Thank you sooooo much.

Just thought I should share some of wedding pics with you, guys. This was what I was up to today, 6 years ago. Yes, I used to be that fat. lol.****

Congrats hun ....... Fly On
Laila Ijeoma Is The Owner And CEO of Lailasblog.com

6 comments:

  1. thank you sooooooooooooooo much swty. reading this just made my day. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome love , loadz of love , Godbless you and your family

      Delete
  2. Awww you are welcome my Madam .... Am really happy for you :* *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats mrs laila. Abeg help us tell linda ikeji make she go marry too ....... She don dey old abi advance #Dr Real Talk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so nice , Congrats laila dear ...... You were fat before shaa o , you look more flexible now

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an excellent location for vows, right in the heart of the city near public transportation. They have coat hangers right at the entrance where you can leave your coat, and a lobby where you can set up some cocktail tables.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...