Saturday, October 18, 2014

LOL!! President Obama Admits His Credit Card Got Rejected In A Restaurant (Photos)

Mehn this why I love Americans ,US president Barrack Obama Spoke at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in Washington Yesterday, The President admitted that his credit card was recently rejected.



"I went to a restaurant up in New York during the UN General Assembly and my credit card was rejected. It turned out I guess I don't use it enough, so they thought there was some fraud going on," he explained, as he signed as executive order to tighten security on debit and credit cards that transmit federal benefits. "Fortunately, Michelle had hers.

"I was trying to explain to the waitress, 'No, I really think that I've been paying my bills,'" he joked.

"See, even I'm affected by


That's a really nice move I must say


Source:AbCnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...