Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Help Desk: What Profitable Business in Nigeria Can One Start with N60,000?

So this in my mail so I had to share it here, please your comments are needed

 Good day Enekem , please I would want you to share my little tale with fellow EB readers.


I'm a girl of 21, a perfect definition of 'beyond a beautiful face is a heart full of sorrows'.I'm supposed to be going for my HND finals now but destiny I guess has some other plans for me.
It's just the three of us in my family. I'm the second child but the first daughter. God, I'm typing this with tears. My family is a humble one, my dad is a carpenter while my mum runs a restaurant business.
Back then in secondary school, I was very intelligent. I had dreams, I had high hopes. After my secondary education, no money to go further, I briefly worked in a bakery. I could remember vividly having to hide whenever I see my peers because I was looking like a mechanic, tattered cloth, apron,
I would hide. I wept one day when my Economics teacher came to the bakery to buy bread. He saw me and my eyes clouded with tears but I worked and saved, wrote WAEC, GCE, JAMB and got admitted to Federal Polythecnic, Nekede to study Mass Communication.

My parents and the only uncle whom I have helped in settling my bills. I never had any reference till I finished my OND but I didn't pay OND school fees. I was hoping to work and get money to settle my bills and go back for HND but I practically spent those days at home. My only achievement that time was that I learnt computer for six months. The next month, I got work in a school as their computer teacher but the salary was peanuts. I worked there for a month.
When the time to pick HND form approached, I was frustrated. I begged my dad to borrow some money but no way. I even ran away from the house in other to induce him but no way. I was staying with one of my girlfriends. When the disturbance became much on her side to get myself rich men to take care of my bills, I went back home as the prodigal daughter. I decided to forget about school, I lost hope, there was no joy in me again.
I'm a very beautiful girl with nice shape, some are telling me that I'm wasting my beauty but going after men is not in my blood at all. I've even tried but I always go back to being me.
Since January, I've been working in Young Shall Grow and I've been saving. By December, I will be having close to 60k. Now, I plan going into business by January 2015 but I don't know what yet to do. Some people are telling me that the money is chicken change and can't get me anywhere in life, but I need ideas from fellow readers about some business I can venture into. I'm a strong woman. I know I CAN!Yes, I will survive.
I will make it. I can always go back to school. I would spear head an NGO where less privileged will be catered for. I've never wanted to live an ordinary life, I will make positive impact in others' life.

Right now, I don't even know how this will come to reality but yes, I know I can. I've had other bad experiences but I wouldn't allow it pull me down. I need business tips please. Thanks.

NB:If you also have pressing existential dilemmas or you want clarity on any Realistic subject, send your mails to enekem4real@gmail.com , we will publish it here
Enekem.com









No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...