Tuesday, September 30, 2014

SEE THE ADVANTAGES OF BEING A FUNNY PERSON

I can say I am one of the funniest beings alive and I mean it, believe me, I am. If you doubt me, on request I will send you a video of myself making basket-mouth and bovy laugh in my dream. I am not much of a talkertive, though I talk pretty much, and when I do, you must laugh if I want you to.

Anyone can be funny, but not everyone can be a comedian. Being funny is learn-able, just like riding a bicycle. You can become a very funny person if you wish. There are loads of articles online that teaches how to be humorous. Just use google. Some people were not born funny, but they learned it and now its as easy as breathing in and breathing out to them.

1. You are happy. You are happy because you make people happy. I think I am one of the happiest guys in the world because of my sense of humour. When you see me, you see happiness radiating around me. I dont fake my smiles like the president of a green white green nation. The more I make people laugh, the more happy they become and the more happy I am. You cant imagine a poor person teaching you how to become rich. Only a rich person can make you rich. Only a happy person can transfer happiness. The happiest people in the world are the funny ones.

2. You are likable, loving and lovable. People will just like you and they wont be able to pinpoint why they do. If you are a guy, then you can go ahead and marry the daughter of an Arab Emir if you are funny. I am not a good looking guy, am not ugly though, am just there. I am the least handsome among my friend, but when we go out, at first the ladies abandon me for them, giving them faces and all that, but the moment I open my mouth to talk, they will start laughing, then they start falling for me. Father Abraham knows how many girls I have ****** because of my sense of humour. You have to be realy careful because you stand a high chance of messing up with your friends' girlfriends. All my friends' girlfriends love me to be around, they are always asking of me...where is asala, where is asala. I almost ****** one of my friends' girl because of my sense of humour but I called my self to order, I knew it would mar my relationship with my friend so I sa asala for my life, so take note. People will dash you money. Men, women, kids, everyone would love you....During an interview, just try to make your prospective employer chuckle a little and the job is yours. Dont mess up by trying to become a basket mouth

3. You will have a good self esteem. You become your own best friend, you will like yourself because people like you. Even when you dont have money, you feel you own the whole cosmos. You feel you are the best guy in the world because you are dating the hottest chick in town and you are sure Adolf Hitler would fall in love with you, where he alive to spend just 5 minutes with you. No one can talk you down because they know you will finish them with your humour.

4. You are a good lover and family man/woman: My dad was (I think he is still) a poor man, but a good father and husband because of his sense of humour. My Dad would make my mum laugh so much she would start shedding tears, or sharing tears like P. Jonathan would say. My mum couldnt keep a malice of 1 day with my dad, they will end it with laughter. We couldnt wait for our dad to come back from work every evening to make us laugh..Oooh, gone are those days. He still makes me laugh till date when I call him on phone or pay him a visit....My girlfriend always want to be around me, she always want to see me because there is no dull moment with asala, in fact she compelled me to write this post on NL. She must laugh, she must be happy. One of her friends saw my pic on her phone and she asked how in the world she fell for this not-so-good-looking-guy but when she met me, she understood because I made sure she laughed her Bottom out.

You can become happy, rich and fulfilled if you are funny and if you know how to use humour to your advantage....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...