Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I Made Her Who She Is Then She Dumped Me , Nicki Minaj's Ex-Manager Big Fendi Lament

Well Big Fendi is back with is Rant and Whine , He claim to have put Nicki Minaj on the map , But right now Nicki whom is worth about $52M does not even Give him his credit nor talk to him directly , some say Big Fendi Dumped then Lil wayne picked her and tushed her up , Big Fendi is saying he introduced Nicki Minaj to young money, well na em sabi .hehe


He told the Breakfast Club.."We don't talk. We talk through lawyers now.Nicki tried to offer me a finder's fee of $15,000. Yeah, I laughed at it. You can't be serious.'Nicki's a groupie. I mean, Nicki jumps from - Nicki started with me in '06, '07. I met her on MySpace - she had, like, a flyer page,'I switched it around. She was Nicki Maraj when I met her, I changed her name to Nicki Minaj.'How do you create an image, put it together, bring it to life. I put her with Young Money, I did everything. And she offered me $15,000 adding. They actually sent the $15,000, the money actually came. And she's been ducking me ever since. That was in '08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...