Friday, August 25, 2017

'' I Want To Finish What I Started '' Zlatan Ibrahimovic Brags After Signing Another 1Yr deal with Man United

Well we all know that Zlatan is one of the most positive footballer ever and he has a very optimistic way of looking at things, after man United renewed his contract he went on to say aot of things in his interview with ESPNFC

Some of the quotables are 

#1 -  I never left,  I upgraded my number. 
#2 Am back to finish what I started 
#3 - Lukaku Called me and Begged to have my No 9 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...