Thursday, November 3, 2016

😲😲Lady shares her crying section on Facebook after her boyfriend breakup with her 😭😭😭


:

She wrote πŸ‘‰I gave him all my heart and all he did to me is this??? Following my heart is the worst mistakes I always make... Don't blame me for posting this but I got to"

I miss this Kind Luv, These days ladies just go knack a random guy, Smoke a blunt, take codeine and Sleep 😒😒

Can you cry for your Bae? #Enekemdotcom
New updates on www.enekem.com #Enekemdotcom #like4like #liker #likes #l4l #likes4likes #photooftheday #likeforlike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...