Thursday, October 6, 2016

Wtf!? Man injects oil into his body to increase his muscles.

48yrs old Valdir Segato from Sao Paulo in Brazil!  injected oil into his muscles in a bid to make them look bigger,  he said he is obsessed with body builder and actor Arnold Schwarzenegger

He said: "This is a dream come true that I searched for and conquered. You look at your body and see that it's growing and you're going to want more.
I've doubled my biceps to 60cm but I still want to be bigger
They call me Hulk, Schwarzenegger and He-Man all the time and I like that. I've doubled my biceps to 60cm but I still want to be bigger."

He added: "There was a time in my life that I got involved with wrong things. I got involved with drugs and I started losing weight because you don't eat, you lead a wrong life.

I started to look skinny and people started giving me nicknames like 'Skinny Dog', and 'Little Skull', and so I decided to change my life."

1 comment:

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...