Saturday, October 8, 2016

WOW! Lady Narrates how God delivered her from 20years Of Severe Masturbation

In case you have any bad or immoral habit that you are addicted to and it seems like you can't stop or break the chain imprisoning you to the habit,  I hope you find Grace after reading this.


Lady on IG called Moji took to her page this morning to narrate how God saved her from 20years of addiction to masturbation. Moji who's now regenerate shared photos of herself when she was 6 in England and now as an adult. She wrote:

I look so innocent in this picture, but if only you knew what my mind knew..

I grew up in England and I believe in this picture I was 6 years old. So young and full of life. But my mind at this time was already corrupt. At this young age I knew what sex was, had watched a couple of x-rated movies and I'd even started playing with myself (masturbating). Who knew I would deal with these addictions for over 20 years of my life. I for one didn't. But it continued, it progressed and it took Jesus to save and deliver me.

I don't know what you're dealing with. I don't know what you've been battling with for a very long time. I don't know the addictions and vices you feel you can't overcome. But I do want you to know something, Jesus saves. Jesus heals. Jesus delivers. He saved me from every vice and set me free. He broke every yoke of addiction I've had to deal with. He restored my soul. He gave me life. And I do believe that if any man be in Christ Jesus he is a new creature, old things have passed away behold all things have become new.

So my dears I don't know what you're going through, I don't know how bad you feel or think or believe you are. But one thing is for sure, Jesus saves. And He's ready for you if you come to Him.

Cheers.
Your girl Moji.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...