Saturday, October 15, 2016

This Kind Love!! E-Money gifts wife tear-rubber N20m 2016 Range Rover Sport (pics)


Christmas came early for Juliet, Emoney's wife. Her doting husband just gifted her with a brand new, white coloured Customised Range Rover Sport which costs about N20 million.


The overjoyed billionaire wife took to her social media handle to share the news.

She wrote:
Santa came early. I guess we all know why I call him my SupperMan. So he just said I should accompany him to pick up some documents from his business partner and here we are a surprise early Christmas present. My very own Customised Range Rover Super Sport 2016 all hail @iam_emoney1 for blessing me with my new toy. Thanks baby you are the best . l Love you Boo You are my Angel  @LandRover #HarwoodsCroydonLandRover #RangeRover #Whitechristmas #Emoney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...