Sunday, October 23, 2016

Photos: Comedian Bovi and wife, Kris welcome third child. And it's a Boy


Ace comedian, Bovi and his wife Kris have welcomed their third child - A boy, in Sugar Land, Texas.

The proud mum announced the big news on Instagram with caption:

''#Introducing my latest #blessing & #pride siiiiiigh!! 😍😍😍😍He's the best & most beautiful gift I've had in the past 1 year.... I look at you and I just wonder how God can decide to just love and embarrass me with so much #proudmomma #motherof3 #fulfilled #tooblessedtobestressed''  

Congrats to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...