Friday, October 7, 2016

IK Ogbonna Reveals He Rejected A N20 Million Offer For His Sperm

Nollywood based actor IK ogbonna revealed in a recent interview how he turned down an offer of 20million Naira even in the face of abject poverty and hustling.

There are times when I was broke to zero Naira, I'd leave my friend's place to visit my sister at the bridge clinic to ask for as little as N2000.
On that faithful day while sitting waiting for my sister, a woman met me with her husband and offered me N20m to donate my sperm, who probably was impotent.
IK revealed that even though he took time to think about the juicy offer, the thought of giving away his offspring made him turn it down

'After thinking about the offer, I told myself that I would be a very great man someday, and no kids of mine will be left out of my sight. That was the highest temptation I have ever experienced in all my life.'.
– he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...