Monday, October 10, 2016

"I went to MFM vigil and the pastor thought i was a woman"-Derenle Edun

Denrele Edun is one of the craziest and most controversial personalities in the showbiz industry, rivaled only by Charly Boy (before he found Christ).

Denrele, whose mum is a staunch member of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries has opened up on one of his most embarrassing moments, especially as the incident happened in a church.

In a chat with Nigeriafilms, Derenle said:

"It's been long I attended vigil. The last vigil I attended was in 1st January 2016″.

He continued:
"Ah blood of God and we are in July, I must continue the vigil but I love vigil; then you know when you pack your hair sha wrap one scarf round in fact, the last time I went to MFM, the pastor told me that aunty, the next time you come here and you don't cover your hair it will not be funny, I couldn't even start explaining that I was a man and had to let it go."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...