Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I can donate my sperm for 20million naira- Uti Nwachukwu

Former BBA winner,  TV personality and actor, Uti Nwachukwu in a recent interview with LIB said he'd willingly donate his sperm for N20 million.

When the question of "Can you donate your semen for N20M? Uti had this to say:

Quote:
I have actually thought about it, it's very interesting giving life, so it's no big deal, If am going to make a woman and her family out there happy, why not? I can, it's very doable, I will consider selling my sperm to someone that wants a child, because N20M will pay a lot of bills for me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...